Well, 2 days of finals are done with. Only 4 more to go.
I'm going to be confident when I say that I think I'll make it through- I mean, I have him and so many things to look foward to in the near future. Things that I can't miss, nope nope.
today was actually a bad day. I'm still fuming. the weather made me so cranky and its HER again, like always. she's so fucking fake and sometimes i want to kick her. if i had to deal with this person once in a while, like at school or something, okay, that's okay. but living with her? okay, most of the time i really want to kick her but only sometimes do i really plot on doing so.
almost everything got on my nerves today and i don't want to start listing. all i want to do is get over it, really.
at times my life really stinks.
i'm seriously such a weak person. when things like this happens, i just want to cry. how pathetic.
P.S. I hate T-mobile with a passion.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment